To plan your route or check for delays to your journey we recommend TfL’s Journey Planner.
If you’re visiting for the first time we advise leaving enough time to find us and recommend arriving 30 minutes before shows start to collect your tickets.
The DLR, London Underground, London Overground and TFL Rail and National Rail services from Liverpool Street, all serve Stratford station.
Bus routes 257, 69 (24 hours) and 308 stop outside Stratford Circus Arts Centre on Great Eastern Road.
Other services run to Stratford station: 25 (24 hours), 86, 104, 108 (24 hours), 158, 238, 241, 262, 276, 425, 473, D8.
There are cycle racks at to the left of the main entrance where you can leave your bicycle.
Our nearest car park is Stratford multi-storey car park, which is accessed from Great Eastern Road. The entrance is easy to miss so keep an eye out for Service Route 1 on your right hand side, and once you’ve left the Great Eastern Road turn left to enter the car park via the ramp.
There is alternative parking at Westfield Stratford City Shopping Centre and Morrisons supermarket on The Grove.
Walking from Stratford station
- Inside the station follow the signs for the exit to Stratford town centre.
- Once you’re outside continue straight over the main road and turn left at the Mall entrance.
- Follow the road around for about 300 metres to Theatre Square on your right, where you’ll see the Picture House on your left, Theatre Royal Stratford East on your right and Stratford Circus Arts Centre straight ahead.
- You can access us through Stratford Mall. Once you’ve crossed the road outside the station head into the mall.
- Once you reach the centre of the mall, turn left and continue to the exit the Mall next to Theatre Royal (on your right). Stratford Circus Arts Centre is the next building along.