All tickets are sold subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale as set out below:
- Tickets cannot be refunded except on the cancellation or substantial alteration of the performance.
- Stratford Circus Arts Centre reserves the right to refuse admission to the venue.
- If the performance or event has to be interrupted or abandoned no money will be refunded if more than half of it has taken place.
- Stratford Circus Arts Centre reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Tickets are not transferable. Patrons with tickets purchased from unauthorised sellers may be refused entry without refund or compensation.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break or interval and at the discretion of the Duty Manager.
- The use of cameras or any other form of recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- Ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as audience members. Stratford Circus Arts Centre owns all intellectual property in any such recordings and members of the audience will assign all copyright and waive their moral rights in them.
Customer Service Contact Information
Stratford Circus Arts Centre
London, E15 1BX
Telephone: 020 8279 1080
Stratford Arts Trust is the registered charity and company name for the organisation that runs Stratford Circus Arts Centre.
Stratford Arts Trust Company
Registered in England and Wales
Company Registration No. 07828129
Registered Charity No. 1145183
VAT No. 135876385